Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Perspectives for Project One

By doing these perspectives, I tried to capture the feeling of the place that I was aiming to create. I wanted to show what it would feel like to walk into the community. I wanted the drawings to be loosely sketched and not feel very mechanical. I added a little color to try and inject a little richness and depth. I think that I worked for most, but feel that some scenes would have worked better with less color or more muted tones.

Trees lining Whitfild Street





Courtyard at eye-level


Stormwater fountain and plaza offer community spaces


Entrance to a mixed use building on the corner of Whitfield and Scales


Example of housing


A walk leading to plaza


A birds-eye of the stormwater plaza


Housing surrounding community garden and plaza


Homes accessed by street

A mixed use building w/ green roof and a courtyard

No comments:

Post a Comment