Monday, November 22, 2010

My first trip to Bourbon Street

 “If it’s too loud, you’re too old.” Yes that is now me…I didn’t even go into a bar on Bourbon Street to realize that I am officially now old. Just walking by a bar with live music on the inside, I was thinking that we need to move on the next street.
I do have to admit that New Orleans really grew on me during that trip. I felt bad when the city flooded, but I could never image why anyone would ever want to build and maintain a city that was under sea level. But during our weekend the city’s character, architecture and charm won me over. Not to even mention the wonderful assortment of food and beverages! But if I want loud music I will go to a metal show with Taze and Rob.

1 comment:

  1. But don't go to New Orleans in the summer. Its hotter than the devil's a##hole! (that was wildly inappropriate, but it had to be said.)

    ReplyDelete